I’d be straight up lying to you if I told you I was any type of Mavs fan. But you gotta love seeing Lebron James lose. Being from LA, and while we lost to the Mavs, it almost felt like a win just to see the guy admit personal failure at the end of the game. This also means that I won’t have to go a year hearing my boys from Miami giving me any type of shit. Hence, I only bring this up because the picture is worth 1000 words and a couple looks. What a beautiful ass.
After just watching Black Swan and No Strings Attached (I just got away with that), I finally reached the conclusion that there’s only one girl out there for me, Natalie Portman. She blows away the definition of perfection. Almost like Ghandi meets Alba meets an In ‘N Out Burger and then all three of those meet up under the Eifel Tower to have the best sex ever. And while I’ll confess I never integrated a single Star Wars episode into my childhood, mostly because I was not the nerd picked last for every basketball game on the playground, I’m going to go ahead and dedicate this post to the brilliance that Mr.Lucas had in picking Portman up at a young age. Here’s my rendition of the new and improved Star Wars, labeled Space Wars. A list of the top 10 songs about/related to space in the past year. Here’s to you beautiful.
Top 10 Space Songs
1) Bassnectar – Magical World ft. Nelly Furtado
2) Lil’ Wayne – Drop the World ft. Eminem
3) Dirty South – Phazing (Tiesto Remix)
4) Eminem – Space Bound
5) Benny Benassi – Spaceship ft.Kelis and Jean Baptiste
6) Wolfgang Gartner – Space Junk (Overwerk Remix)
7) David Guetta – The World is Mine (DJ Red and Josh Dupont Remix)
8) Crookers – Embrace the Martian ft. Kid Cudi
9) Far East Movement – Rocketeer (8-Barz Remix)
10) Zion 1 and the Grouch -Rockit Man ft. Silk E